DermEngine Integration for Medtech32
This page explains how to set-up the DermSync software to sync patient demography from the Medtech software to DermEngine.
While using this software, patients on Medtech will be transferred to the DermEngine platform. On DermEngine, images and lesions can be added to each patient.
- A Windows machine with Medtech32 Software installed
- The user needs to have permission to install DermSync
- Download the integration software (DermSync.exe)
- Download and install the Embarcadero InterBase ODBC driver.
- Double click to run the DermSync application.
- Select "Medtech" from the drop down list
- Selecting the MT32.INI file will automatically fill in the database settings.
- Enter your email and either your password or access key on DermEngine. If you don't already have an account, visit https://app.dermengine.com/ or download the mobile app. To learn how to create an account click here.
- Once you have successfully logged in, any patients updated on Medtech will be available on your Patient List on DermEngine and the mobile apps.
- When a new version of DermSync is available, the message below will pop up.
By simply clicking "Update", DermSync will download the most recent version and restart.
- If you are using DermSync v1.x, please make sure to first close the app by right clicking on the icon in the bottom right corner and selecting "Close".